Dark circles are caused by tiredness or working too hard or even just staying up late, oversleeping, age, eye strain, allergies, dehydration, sun overexposure, genetics. Dark circles can make you appear older than you are.
- Chemical peels to reduce pigmentation
- Laser surgery to resurface the skin and enhance skin tightening
- Medical tattoos to inject pigment into thinning skin areas tissue fillers to conceal blood vessels and melanin that are causing skin discoloration beneath your eyes.
- Fat removal to remove excess fat and skin, revealing a smoother and more even surface
- Surgical implants of fat or synthetic products