Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser 150ml
- PH 5.0 ~ 6.0
- Similar to skin's natural pH Level
- Contain tea-tree oil
- Control oily skin, shrink pore size
- Contain natural BHA
- Refine skin texture
- Gel type
- Smooth and skin friendly
- Reviews (0)
- Active Ingredients
- Questions & Answers
A super gentle cleanser that’s great for your morning wash, this low pH formula gel cleanser doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils and contains purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids to gently cleanse your skin to its most supple and clear texture. It’s also formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residue with a skin-happy pH of 5!
It’s great for sensitive and dry skin, but does the job no matter what your skin type.
Find out why we curated COSRX and read the official review!
5.07 oz / 150 ml
- Sustain moisture every day and all day long!
- For AM time & sensitive skin. Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 similar to skin’s natural pH level.
- Contain tea-tree oil : control oily skin, shrink pore size.
- Contain natural BHA : refine skin texture.
- WHY choose Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser?
Low pH formula gel cleanser doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils and contains purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids to gently cleanse your skin to its most supple and clear texture. It’s also formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residue with a skin-happy pH of 5! Skin is mildly acidic !
- Oily skin’s pH is lower dry, sensitive skin’s pH is higher.
Don’t get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night! Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.
- For AM time : Dispense the cleanser and massage onto a wet skin to dissolve and wash away sebum, dirt, dead skins, leaving skin extremely soft and comfortable.
- For other time : Wash with your normal cleanser first, and do a second wash with Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser onto your sensitive skin. Gently massage onto a skin and rinse thoroughly with a tepid water.
Try Good Morning Gel Cleanser onto a dry skin and massage in a circular motion. Then use a small amount of water to make lather. Wash face with fresh lather to achieve a clear skin.
1. If you want to use it in the morning time, you can think of it as a usual foam cleansing gel. It is okay to use a small amount because it is foam well.
2. If you want to clean your make up, first use a cleansing oil / cream / water first. You can use a weakly acidic cleanser as a second step. If you did not use a makeup, it is enough to wash only with a slightly acidic cleanser.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.